The innovative A710 with patent pending VLGR technology (Variable-Speed, Low Grain Refrigerant), was designed exclusively for GROW. It is the best investment across all grow conditions compared to any dehumidifier available, delivering maximum moisture removal capacity. Anden units offer the highest value in terms of dollars per pint of moisture.
- 710 Pints/day – The most water removal for your investment
- VLGR Technology – Delivers energy efficiency and allows for the smoothest environmental control over your grow
- Maximize VPD – The Anden A710 is optimized for grow, giving you the power to maximize VPD across all grow conditions, including during the crucial late flower stage
- Runs on 30-Amp Breaker – The only dehumidifier on the market with a capacity of 500+ pints that can operate on a standard 30-amp breaker
- 1760 CFM @ 0.0” – Powerful circulation helps remove moisture from the air efficiently
- Energy Efficient – Removes up to 3 liters per kilowatt hour, helping minimize operational costs
- Easy Filters – The self-sealing, MERV 11 air filter protects the unit’s vital components, plus it’s easy to replace
- Flexible Installation – The pre-installed electrical plug is simple to remove for hard-wired applications. Plus, options for suspended, freestanding, or ducted installation
- Safety Checks – Terminals on the dehumidifier make it easy to install a float switch to protect against overflows
- Digital Interface – On-board monitoring enables precise settings and simple diagnostics
- Remote Control – The included Model A77 remote control measures relative humidity at canopy height for optimum control of your grow environment (upgrade options available), and relays diagnostics from the dehumidifier
- Built to Last – Dependability is at the heart of what we do. That’s why we offer a 5-year warranty on this product.