The latest addition to the family, the BatchOne Dry Trimmer, a brand new solution for cultivators.
Built with cultivators who prefer dry trimming and a batch style workflow in mind, the brand new BatchOne trimmer offers industry leading throughput and quality trim, all in one mobile unit.
We understand how important your craft is to you which is why we focused on all the little details that matter: producing a great trimmed product, intuitive user experience, simple leaning and no-nonsense portability.
With the ability to trim up to 88 lbs dry per hour, the BatchOne allows you to move through your harvest quickly so you can accelerate your time to market and maximize your return on investment.
Designed with ultrafine saddle adjustments and paired with a ¼ HP motor prevents stalling, unlike competitors, to provide the confidence needed to walk away while achieving the industry’s tightest batch style trim.
BatchOne Key Features and Benefits:
- 40% Larger than competitor; greater throughput (80 lbs/hr)
- 30% More Power; longer run time
- Easy to maneuver/More mobile; fits 32" doorways and has 360 degree casters for easier maneuvering.
- Low decibel rating; operator satisfaction and safety
- 1 operator; lower production costs
- Higher quality materials & finishes; vs. competitive offering
- 2 sided visibility; improved workflow and production quality
Product Number: 02-10007A
Input Voltage: 115 Volts, 60Hz
Current (Amps): 2.7 Amps
Tumbler Motor: 1/4 HP / 200 Watts
Tumbler Speed: 21RPM
Tumbler Diameter: 19.5 in / 49.5 cm
Length: 63 in / 160 cm
Width without control box: 31 in / 78.7 cm
Width with control box: 34 in / 86.4 cm
Height: 48 in / 121.9 cm
Circuit Breaker Required: 15 Amps, 120 Volts
Connector (Plug): NEMA 5-15P